Tailored expertise, always in your corner.
Shuttleworth & Ingersoll attorneys offer general counsel legal services available to fit the needs of any entity in need of regular ongoing legal support. We take the time to get to know you and your business and work collaboratively to bring forward the expertise necessary with a wide-range of specialized services.
Attorneys offering general counsel services may allocate time on a regular basis and show up on site at the client’s location, or work remotely. Fix fee pricing or other flexible billing arrangements may be an option. Ongoing general counsel support is often a way for our clients to manage the cost of legal services in a manner that is regular and consistent.
Example services include:
- Contract review
- Strategic consulting and counsel
- New product launch
- Severance agreements
- Corporate records, corporate minutes, or other record-keeping
- Training services
- General business services
- Risk management
- Intellectual property law, including copyright and trademark work
- Corporate governance
- Other regular recurring projects