Ross Andrews is an associate attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C. whose practice focuses on medical malpractice, long term care litigation, and civil litigation. He is a 2014 graduate of the University of Michigan where he studied political science and a recent graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law. While attending law school, Ross served as a member of the Iowa Law Review and worked as a research assistant for Professor Todd Pettys.
- Linn County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Faculty Award for Academic Excellence: Civil Procedure (2017)
- Hawkeyes, Cyclones, Panthers Sports Stand to Lose From a Bill Banning Tenure. They Should Speak Up. Des Moines Register, February 18, 2021.
- Big Ten Should Reject “Manifest Destiny” in Realignment, with Fan Interest in College Sports at Risk. Des Moines Register, July 29, 2021.
Ross spends his free time with his fiancé, Kendra, and his Goldendoodle, Spencer. He is an avid supporter of the University of Michigan football and basketball teams.