- Appellate Law
Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C.
Phone: (319) 365-9461
Fax: (319) 365-8443
About Molly M. Parker
Molly is an attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll whose practice focuses on litigation and appellate law. As a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law, she gained valuable experience as the law clerk to the Honorable Jane Kelly in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, as well as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge John A. Jarvey in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa. Most recently, Molly served as the legal director for Kids First Law Center of Greater Des Moines.
Molly is a frequent volunteer judge and mentor for local and regional mock trial competitions. In her spare time she enjoys knitting, cooking, and reading.
- The University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., May 2014 (with High Distinction)
- Iowa Law Review, Trial Advocacy Board
- The University of Iowa, B.A. (2011)
- University of Iowa Mock Trail, Dean’s List
- The Iowa State Bar Association (2014)
Community and Personal
- Mock trial volunteer judge
- Knitting, cooking, and reading
Speeches and Publications
- Note, An Analysis of Facebook “Likes” and Other Nonverbal Internet Communication Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, 99 Iowa L. Rev. 445 (2013)