Molly M. Parker is an attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C. whose practice focuses on litigation and appellate law.
Following her graduation from law school, Molly served as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge, John A. Jarvey, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa and to the Honorable Jane Kelly in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. Most recently, Molly served as the Legal Director for Kids First Law Center of Greater Des Moines. After participating in mock trial throughout her education, Molly is a frequent volunteer judge and mentor for local and regional mock trial organizations.
- The Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Note, An Analysis of Facebook “Likes” and Other Nonverbal Internet Communication Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, 99 Iowa L. Rev. 445 (2013)
Molly lives in Southeast Iowa where her husband, Ryals, is a middle school principal. In her free time, Molly can be found knitting, cooking, reading, or working on home improvement projects.
- Mock trial volunteer judge
- The University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2014
- With High Distinction
- Iowa Law Review
- Senior Note & Comment Editor
- Trial Advocacy Board
- Burton Distinguished Legal Writing Award Nominee (2014)
- The University of Iowa, B.A., Philosophy and Religious Studies, 2011
- University of Iowa Mock Trial, Dean’s List
- Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence: Civil Procedure