Eric Martin is an associate attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C. He specializes in legal research and writing. His practice includes medical malpractice and long-term care defense, civil litigation, and appellate law.
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Linn Law Club
- Vice President 2023-2024
Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems, Editor-in-Chief (2020-2021)
Boyd Service Award, University of Iowa College of Law (2021)
- Responding to First Amendment Auditors, NEIRL, November 28, 2022 Gift Law for Public Employees, March 25, 2022
- Discipline and Discharge – Necessary Documentation, NBI Mini Law School for Iowa HR Professionals, November 16, 2021
Eric lives in Coralville, Iowa, with his wife Ellen. They enjoy traveling and spending time outside with their dog, Denali.
- The Veterans Consortium – Volunteer Attorney
- Friends of Coralville Public Library – Member