Dan Childers is an attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C., practicing primarily in the area of bankruptcy and commercial transactions. Dan has spent his career handling all manner of bankruptcy and troubled debt matters and the commercial transactions out of which they arise. Prior to entering the private practice, he served as a law clerk to the Hon. William W. Thinnes, Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of Iowa.
- Linn County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Elected a Fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy (2006)
- Volunteer attorney, Iowa Legal Aid
- Frequent judge and coach for middle school mock trial
- Frequent lecturer at local, regional, & national CLE Seminars