- Business Law
- Startups and Innovators
- Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts
Admitted to Practice in
Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C.
Phone: (319) 365-9461
Fax: (319) 365-8443
About Sarah C. Thielen
Sarah is an associate attorney whose practice focuses on business law and estate planning. In 2018, Sarah graduated with her J.D. from the University of Iowa College of Law. She is a 2014 graduate of Coe College, where she studied business administration. Sarah is originally from Dubuque, Iowa, and now lives in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
While attending law school, Sarah served as the Senior Managing Editor of the Iowa Law Review and as President of the Equal Justice Foundation. She also worked as a student ambassador for the Office of Admissions, and as a Research Assistant for Professor Sheldon Kurtz. During law school she spent one semester serving as a judicial extern for Justice Waterman of the Iowa Supreme Court. Prior to graduating law school, Sarah was a Summer Associate at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll in 2016 and 2017.
- Coe College, B.A., Business Administration (2014)
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. (2018)
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Iowa State Bar Association Award (2018)
- Deans Award for Academic Excellence: Nonprofit Organizational Effectiveness II (2018)
- Boyd Service Award: High Honors (2018)
Community and Personal
Sarah enjoys spending time with her dog, Savannah, as well as her family and friends. She also enjoys serving as an Alumni Advisor for the Coe College chapter of Delta Delta Delta.