- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Startups and Innovators
- Business Law
- Antitrust Law
Admitted to Practice in
- Missouri, 2010
- Iowa, 2019
Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C.
Phone: (319) 365-9461
Fax: (319) 365-8443
About Kristin F. Petersen
Kristin F. Petersen is an associate attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C., whose practice is primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, working with startups and innovators, and business law.
Kristin's work includes assisting clients through mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, including addressing diligence, regulatory, and other issues. She also advises companies on various matters related to commercial and business law, business formation, equity finance, and antitrust compliance. Kristin has extensive knowledge of antitrust laws and regulations, including premerger notification obligations and foreign merger control filings.
Kristin has worked previously as an attorney with Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner in St. Louis, Missouri. As a student she worked at the Saint Louis University Legal Clinic, was a law clerk for Korein Tillery, and worked at the Skandalaris Center for Entrepreneurial Studies.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.
- Order of the Woolsack (Awarded to top 10% of students in graduating class)
- 2009 Judge Robert Downd Sr. Award for Appellate Advocacy, 2nd Place
- 60th Annual National Moot Court Competition
- Cornell University - Université Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne, Paris, France
- Cornell-Paris I Summer Institute, Summer 2008
- Washington University in St. Louis, Olin Business School, B.S.