Hayleigh Hansen-Boardman is an associate attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C. whose practice focuses on medical malpractice, health law and litigation. She graduated with her J.D. from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2019. While attending law school, Hayleigh served as the Stephenson Competition Coordinator for the Trial Advocacy Board. She also served as administrative director for the Moot Court Board and was a member of the Jessup International Moot Court Competition team. Hayleigh was a summer associate at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll in 2018.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Jessup Moot Court Competition Finalist (2018)
Outside of work, Hayleigh enjoys spending time with her husband and dog.
- Volunteer advisor for the Coe College chapter of Delta Delta Delta
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. (2019)
- Trial Advocacy Board, Stephenson Director (2017-2019)
- Moot Court Board, Administrative Director (2018-2019)
- University of Iowa College of Public Health, M.P.H., Epidemiology (2016)
- Coe College, B.A., Biology and Business Administration (2014)